HiddenClan RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Victorian Pirate Masquerade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RuWolf360
Admin

Victorian Pirate Masquerade Empty
PostSubject: Victorian Pirate Masquerade   Victorian Pirate Masquerade Empty10/10/15, 01:10 am

I feel like everyone in this universe/society would wear masks. Poor people, rich people, the queen, the king, lords and ladies, and maybe even peasants and sailors. Is the extravagance of masks determined by wealth and rank in society?

Also do we get fancy pirate costumes like Captain Hook? Because hot damn sign me up; I love pillowy/puffy shirts. (Shame those must be in a pain to swim in?) Plus, Phantom of the Opera-esque outfits.

White Glove Society -
The White Glove Society sees itself above the common people. They claim to eat only the finest foods and wear the best clothing available in the wasteland. They do not allow just anyone to join them, in order to join the White Glove Society, one must have a notable member to sponsor them. A dress code is strictly enforced. All of the staff and family members are well-dressed, well-spoken, and well-behaved. Yet the incredible refinement delicately conceals its operators’ terrible past; a past which the organization has been at pains to remove from public record or knowledge to the point of fanaticism.
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenclanrps.rpg-board.net

Victorian Pirate Masquerade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HiddenClan RPs :: Chariverses :: Works In Progress-
Jump to: